Re: Coding Guidlines - long lines

Sorry, in some moment, I lose openerp-community list CC. I include it again.

-----------

I think the key is in this paragraph:

"Some teams strongly prefer a longer line length. For code maintained
exclusively or primarily by a team that can reach agreement on this issue,
it is okay to increase the nominal line length from 80 to 100 characters
(effectively increasing the maximum length to 99 characters), provided that
comments and docstrings are still wrapped at 72 characters."

It says that if the team decides in this manner.

I remember a discussion in this way, taking the decission of stay in 79
chars, but correct me if I am wrong.

Regards.