Re: Cost calculation on products structured in bill of material

Thank you Lorenzo

There is still a small pbm: the cost shows "0" in the list of products in a
sales quotation, but I guess that's because it is not the same column that
is displayed on the list of quote lines ...
should modify the module that is responsible for displaying the quote lines
I guess