Re: Cost calculation on products structured in bill of material

Hello Jean-Marc,

Beware that there is a lot of places in OpenERP code where the field standard_price is used, not only in the purchase order line.

It would be smarter to set this field with the right value, than changing the field everywhere.

Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Thank you Lorenzo

There is still a small pbm: the cost shows "0" in the list of products in a sales quotation, but I guess that's because it is not the same column that is displayed on the list of quote lines ...
should modify the module that is responsible for displaying the quote lines I guess