openerp-connector and elasticsearch

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying out the openerp-connector (it looks very nice by the way, kudos to all contributors). My willing is to sync all products to an elasticsearch database.

I’m using the prestashop connector (within the on line guide) as a sample and it seems that the sync is done only when a product is CRUDed and I’ve not found an implemented way to sync all the products with one job.

Is it because it is not a good idea, or because it is not useful within the prestashop scope?

Well, I am a bit confused toward the best way for implementing a full products export to the elastic search db:

Should I implement manually the export or am I missing a whole functionality already existing that I can use?

best regards,
Rodrigue

Follow ups