Re: reorderable lines on purchase.orders, account.invoice, stock.picking

On 24/09/2013 10:33, Alexandre Fayolle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My customer needs to be able to reorder lines in purchase orders,
> invoices and stock picking in the same way he is able to reorder lines
> in sale orders.
>
> * For invoices, the sequence field is there on the lines but not
> editable, and only set by default from sale.orders AFAICT.
> https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-invoicing/7.0-port-invoice_sequence
> addresses the editability.
>
> * for purchase order: I'm not aware of a module adding the sequence
> field and managing it. Am I wrong? If not, which repository would you
> recommend? https://launchpad.net/purchase-wkfl maybe?
>
> * for stock.picking: same thing, I'm not aware of a module adding the
> sequence field? Do you know one? If not where should I put it?
> https://launchpad.net/stock-logistic-flows maybe?

I finally decided to keep the modules grouped together, and to submit
the merge proposal in sale-wkfl.

https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/sale-wkfl/7.0-add_reorderable_lines-afe/+merge/197175

The MP adds 3 modules account_invoice_reorder_lines,
purchase_order_reorder_lines and stock_picking_reorder_lines, and tries
to propagate the order of the lines in the various object generation.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS