Re: File Exchange

Hi Aurelien,
For sure we will not use ETEBAC ;)
For now we still have not implemented Ebics. I just download the doc this
week and I plan to take a look on it. But it seem not so simple to
implement. We already see a project that support the ebics protocole here :
http://linuxfr.org/news/enfin-un-client-ebics-java-libre. We plan to try it
before re-inventing the wheel.

For now we only download file from ftp or sftp and so the customer need an
external software that put the bank file on the ftp.

Note for the bank we have implemented the support of CFONB file which are
the french standard for the format of the bank statement.

Have a good day