Unassigning stock moves

Hello all,

I'm currently investigating the ability to reallocate and reassign stock in
OpenERP. We have mrp_jit installed, since in most cases we want procurement
workflows to happen immediately. However, in some cases, we want to fulfill
delivery orders in a different order than the scheduler has assigned stock.
Has anyone had experience with this? Are there side-effects or dangers in
changing a stock.move from 'assigned' to 'waiting'? Should I be doing this
at the stock.move level or trying to move things around on
procurement.orders? Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Brendan
--
Brendan Clune