Re: Unassigning stock moves

On mar. 10 déc. 2013 17:16:36 CET, Brendan Clune wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm currently investigating the ability to reallocate and reassign
> stock in OpenERP. We have mrp_jit installed, since in most cases we
> want procurement workflows to happen immediately. However, in some
> cases, we want to fulfill delivery orders in a different order than
> the scheduler has assigned stock. Has anyone had experience with this?
> Are there side-effects or dangers in changing a stock.move from
> 'assigned' to 'waiting'? Should I be doing this at the stock.move
> level or trying to move things around on procurement.orders? Any help
> or insight would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Brendan
> --
> Brendan Clune
> Information Technology
> Logic Supply, Inc.
> Direct: 802 861 7459 | Main: 802 861 2300
> www.logicsupply.com <http://www.logicsupply.com/>
>
> Google+ <https://plus.google.com/103613886667848850929/posts>  |
>  Twitter <http://twitter.com/logicsupply>  |  LinkedIn
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/logic-supply>  |  YouTube
> <http://www.youtube.com/logicsupply>

Hello,

You may want to try stock_picking_priority, available in
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/stock-logistic-flows/7.0-add_stock_picking_priority-afe
(merge pending in stock-logistic-flows).

This module adds a priority attribute on pickings and recomputes the
availability of moves taking the highest priority pickings first.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS