Re: Anyone playing with OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al?

? 2013?09?19? 04:36, Fabien Pinckaers ??:
Hi,

If you want to contribute on the trunk-website-al branch, feel free to do merge proposals. We will be very happy to review them. (preferably improvements of existing feature rather than new features)

We are not interested in bug report 'yet' because we are already working on most of the bugs.

For now on, we are focusing on the "website builder" or CMS part, less on others apps (ecommerce, events) We will work on others apps in about 3 weeks, so its good if you can propose merge before.

The CMS/eCommerce is a huge project that will change a lot for OpenERP. Any help is welcome.

Sent from my iPhone