Re: Anyone playing with OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al ?

Not so fast...   :(

The "edit" button is missing, as well as the rest of the upper bar.

When trying to go to Events or Shop, again receive the "Not Found" error.
/Update: restarting the OpenERP server fixed this one, but still not sure if that is expected or just an artifact because of the current state of this branch...

/
Is it possible to avoid the need to manually installing "website" module? My guess is that I have to do it manually because my configuration is missing something else...

Any hints are welcome!!

Regards,
-Mario