Re: Fwd: New Report Engine

Hi Ferdinand, about your questions:

1. The automatic width of fields is available, but not equal to html, it is
divided on fixed width to all columns unless you force the width of a
column with attribute colWidth, this is not equal to html but work fine to
us.
2. The automatic repeat of columns is available when you use bands in a
report and Cubic Repor support the bands, use the band header to repeat all
labels  in all pages.
3. Customize on footer and header is available.

Best Regards