Re: Fwd: New Report Engine

Hello,

Intersting work indeed, we start to have quite an report echosystem.

I also have to refute this affirmation
"""
Cubic Report VS WebKit
WebKit is based on HTML and JS therefore don't support measures like cm or
inch, for example to ubicate a label in a fixed position
"""

Webkit perfectly suport inch, pt,  cm, mm, etc you can have a look here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-swiss-localization/7.0/view/head:/l10n_ch_payment_slip/report/bvr.mako

Regards

Nicolas