Production Lot handling (New WMS. Call for testers)

Hello,

I'm having issues with production lot management in the new WMS, but
maybe this is because I've missed something.

To reproduce:

1. enable production lot / SN management in the wms configuration
2. enable multiple WH and locations in the wms configuration
3. configure the CARD product with full production lot tracking
4.  configure the main WH with 2 step delivery

Then
5. create and confirm a Sale of 5 CARD for Luc Maurer
6. display the internal picking

issues:

a. display the internal picking, check availability (should be ok on a
fresh db), click "Transfer Done" : an error message is displayed saying
SN are required for CARD. Yet there is no way I can find to provide that
information.

b. click "Partial Transfer", then Edit. In the Quantities Done section,
it is possible to provide information about SN. But there is no "split"
button, enabling me to create 5 lines with qty 1 and different SN for
the CARDS.

c. For the sake of the test, create in the Quantities Done section 2
lines with qty 1 and SN 001 and 002 respectively. Click on "create draft
backorder" (not sure if this is required). Click Transfer Done. Display
the Out picking related to the sale order. I'm expecting to see the SN
propagated from the internal picking  to the outgoing picking, but it is
not the case. What I get is a move with qty 2 (available) and a move
with qty 3 (waiting availability), which means I have to enter the SN
again to be able to process the picking.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS