Re: Production Lot handling (New WMS. Call for testers)

Hi,

I had exactly the same experience as Alexandre describes. Only by going
the partial delivery route could I ship the order.

Allow me an additional comment: for the lot numbers to be assigned on a
*FIFO* basis, one (or at least: I) would expect the system to assign the
oldest lot number of the article to be picked on the corresponding pick
list. However, as far as I can see it in the current trunk-wms, the
assignment of lot numbers is still manual, so operators will need to
guess the oldest article.

Or maybe my expectations in this regard are different, so let me ask:
how do you foresee to have FIFO working in v8?

Of course a lot of congrats for the added functionality and big leap
forwards in terms of wms capabilities! I look forward to test it further.

best regards,

Wouter Tebbens