procurement questions (Re: New WMS. Call for testers.)

In v7, if I cancel the pickings of a Sale Order, the associated
procurements  become Cancelled, and this is a final state for the
procurement (no buttons available to retry / recheck... ).

In trunk-wms, if I cancel the pickings of a sale order, the associated
procurements status become Exception (with a note in the mail thread
saying that the stock moves have been cancelled). At this point I have 2
buttons available, Run Procurement and Cancel Procurement.

Clicking on "Cancel procurement" sets state to "cancelled". Issue: this
state is not displayed in the statusbar of the procurement. And I then
can reconfirm the procurement. This feels a bit weird to me (but I have
not yet a whole grasp of everything in the new branch).

If I click on "Run Procurement", the procurement state becomes Running,
and the stock moves leaves the "cancelled" state (which is normally not
possible) and I can check it again (which changes nothing).

Is all this intended?

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet