sortable / searchable stock levels (Re: New WMS. Call for testers.)

Hi,

One feature I was hoping to finally get in the WMS rewrite is searchable
/ sortable stock levels.

The typical use case our customers have is to be able to filter out
products with Quantity on Hand == 0 when displaying stock by location.
Sorting by quantity on hand is also a quick way to see which products
have a negative stock level (and therefore an inventory problem). This
is not possible in oerp <= 7 without custom addons. Is it planned for v8?

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS