Re: OpenERP CMS: How is server separation implemented?

As I understand there is no any synchronisation. The data get directly from
OpenERP database like for standard modules. So it's simultaneously has
advantages and disadvantages. You don't need to worry about integration
between two databases, but while you are restarting OpenERP or doing some
maintenance, your website also isn't work. So this way you can't get 99,99%
uptime of your website. Also you must keep your OpenERP online only.

It's only my suggestion about how it works. Maybe it works different as I
think.