Re: OpenERP CMS: How is server separation implemented?

I agree with Martin.

And aside of that from performance point of view as far as I know(I might
be wrong) the CMS, E-Commerce and the ERP share the same application
server. What happen if the charge on the CMS increase at a point that it
can slow the ERP request processing?