Re: OpenERP CMS: How is server separation implemented?

2014/1/17 Enapps :: Vadim Chobanu <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Total agreement here - today more than ever.
> Regards,
>
> Vadim

I just want to left a question on the air:

Whats the difference between?:

Sync-

Openerp Wkf > Magento Wkf > Openerp Wkf

Or.

Openerp Wkf > Openerp Wkf > Openerp Wkf

It means, you can have always 2 systems with even separate workflows The
public one and the private one (The ERP).

What i really love is 2 things, with this development, the problem is NOT
the architecture with what you as administrator will deploy your OpenERP.

What I really love is the fact that: With Only ONE base knowledge now I
will be able to deploy 100% of the operation of my company needs.

If I decide because I am little put all together, and I can dedicate to
control with human process the security GOOD.

I I decide deploy 2 instances to be synced as "WhatEver Ecommerce" >
OpenERP and OpenERP itself GOOD too!.

I really hate PHP, I don't now ruby, Django is too much simple with an
strong base framework only.... Magento doesn't have strong ERP customizable
features, OpenERP didn't have an strong API to build your site, this
development give you the "Glue" based in the strongest actual
web-technologies exactly as others does.

I prefer all using the "same" technology, and deploy them separately than
mix 20 technologies with 20 different approach in my architecture, but
sure, maybe it is __my__ PoV and it is not an absolute true.

For me it is great, and conceptually you can do all what you need exactly
as before to deploy them alone, together or whatever you think it is
technically prepared.

Just my 2 cents.

--
--------------------