Re: OpenERP CMS: How is server separation implemented?

Fabien says:

*2/ deploy separatly the frontend and the backend (and use modules like
base_synchro to sync them)*

But, the *base_synchro* module is not supported any more from the 6.1
version. We use this to sync two OpenERP 6.1 instance, and we found a lot
of bug in this module. A special error related for this discussion: the
module not sync translatable fields! only export the original value,
without translations.

We report this, but the response was: *"base_synchro" doesn't exist anymore
on trunk and in stable release 7.0, So this issue doesn't affect to trunk.*

So, we fix the module, but only tested in 6.1 version, maybe for 7.0 and
trunk version is not working, check the bug
#1195801<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1195801>
.