Re: OpenERP CMS: How is server separation implemented?

In regards to base_synchro.  Some weeks ago I totally refactored this
module and ported to v7.  There is an outstanding merge request in to
server-env-tools on v7 branch which as yet has not been reviewed.  So
if you require this functionality then please test it and get it
merged.

It adds a new module, base_synchro_auto for automating
synchronisation, automatic population of fields with boolean style
selection of fields to sync.  There is a third module which I am
trying to work out how to make generic which is an initialisation and
configuration module for existing databases which will match up all
the existing matching records prior to syncing.

It won't do translations AFAIK (although maybe syncing the
ir_translations table does it, I don't know), but forms a good base
upon which to extend.
https://code.launchpad.net/~gdgellatly/server-env-tools/base-synchro-7.0/+merge/200127