Re: Partner firstname

I know and they would face the bugs reported at :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/partner-contact-management

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hi Maxime,

Proposal 2 would be in line with current partner_firstname, and that could help people currently trying it out...

Regards,
-Mario