Re: Partner firstname

My comments:
- The order firstname, lastname is culture dependant. It should be somehow
configurable (Per database?, Per company?, Per user?)
- In cases where you read a full name (for example on a .csv import), the
rule to convert from full name to firstname, lastname should be explicit
and eventually configurable (e.g. "<lastname>, <firstname>")
- All conversions should take into account double lastnames, very common in
Latin America (two words separated by spaces)

Regards

Gustavo Adrian Marino

Mobile: +54 911 5498 2515

Email: gamarino@xxxxxxxxx