Re: Product Label Report

Sebastien,

Niels has made a very nice module for printing labels that is very generic
... It even allows printing of labels after collecting them in a queue so
you can ensure that you use the full page of a labelsheet.

    See module label_print_stock for a module that implements a
sheet/template and how to implement easy access from chosen models.

bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/+branch/agaplan-addons/7.0

label_print
label_print_stock

It doesn't only work for stock_labels, but also for price labels and so on

We can always make it available as ocb module.

Peter