Re: Product Label Report

Thanks

@Peter your module seem interesting, I keep it in mind. But in my case I
print on a thermal printer so no need to collected then in a queue to fill
the page.

In my case, I just need to replace the rml by a webkit one (I hate rml ;))

@Fernando I also need to print all label from an incomming picking but my
customer use a 6.1 version and I use this module for printing directly
https://github.com/syleam/printers As my customer plan to migrate on 7 or 8
this year and for the next version I will use this module for printing
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~report-print-send-core-editors/report-print-send/7.0/files/head:/base_report_to_printer/
will do something specific (cheaper) as I will rewrite the code in 6 month.
But after the migration I can push a generic module for managing this
feature.

For now I will only create a simple module "product_report_webkit_label"
based on V8 model.

Have a good day all