Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

@Guewen (about new line) and @Joel (about font-style and bullets)
It all depends what you are editing.
You can see the yellow border around t-field (t-fields are fields of a
browse record). These t-fields do not behave very well with the edit bar as
you have (all) seen. The new style tries to apply itself to a t-field, and
it fails. All the issues related to the edit-bar seem to be linked to this,
if you are trying to apply style on t-fields (even selected t-fiels inside
normal text).

About the level of editing, the user has to be either in the group 'website
designer' (edit all the website, including the reports) or to be in the
'website publisher' to explicitely allow him to edit the views of a module.

@Romain
Hello, thanks for your feedback.
I understand your remark, but the RTE has been designed to *edit* the
browse record. Maybe this feature will be developped later though.
But i will display clearly this information, this way the user won't do
something he doesn't understand.

@Daniel
Hello, thanks for your feedback.
Actually, you know on what report you're working so you know what you are
editing. I'm not sure if it's useful to know which fields on which model
you're editing, because the goal is a WYSIWYG feature => only the display
matters. It will be too advanced.
About additionnal data fields, just go to the html editor and play with the
t-fields! You will have full control of the report's content there.
'Home' and 'end' keys don't work properly, but it's normal. Please try the
editor!

About the report in a new window, i personally find it nice because it
allows not to lose the openerp backend. But it can be discussed, if you
have another idea i willl be happy to hear it.
Are you okay with loosing your current openerp view when displaying an html
report ?

And you're pointing something really important with the qweb-pdf/qweb-html.
It has been decided like that in order to keep the logic of one report/one
report result and to keep the same logic when printing a report.
Your opinion is important here, do you want a 'print to html' and 'print to
pdf' button on each document? Will you frequently switch from one type to
another?

@ Ferdinand
Yes it is supported, try it !
Totally agree with you on the benefit and the indispensability of this
feature.

I strongly encourage you all to use try the online html editor. This is the
best way to edit the reports. We will improve the way the RTE shows the
t-field in order to be less buggy when trying to modify a view.

Also, please test some reports. Their codes have all changed and there
might be some errors.

Thanks again you all for your feedbacks.
Simon