Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

Hello,

That looks nice.

Simon it would be nice if you can make a little overview on how it works
internally.

I join Joël about security concern, how do you intend to manage security
and allows/prevent user to edit part/all of report content and layout.

Regards

Nicolas

2014-01-27 Simon Lejeune <sle@xxxxxxxxxxx>