Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

2014-01-27 Fabien Pinckaers <fp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Feedback on the report designer is less interesting as this system is
> designed to be used by partners through the HTML Editor or through code in
> their modules. What's really important is to test if all reports of OpenERP
> are still working like in v7.

Important, it means that it should be done in design time on your
implementation, may be controlling with extra modules and so on, but what
is important is to know if we can check now bugs in the editor itself.

Because some time a little regression on accounting can be paid by a
customer but if the editor itself is not easy to validate in "Stable Time".

Regards.

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales