Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

Where we can read about developer options that comes in this new report
engine. I'm talking maybe about template capabilities that maybe could be
added such as jinja2 if,else,for, and others to control the report flow
based on current processing of variables. This can be good to extend the
possibilities of report developers, even when they are running sandboxed
like in emails templates.
Maybe this is the direction in this new report engine, I don't know, where
we can read about the features that it brings.

Thanks