Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

Tl;dr

trunk-website-al RTE editor
trunk-qweb-report report conversion
this thread is about the report conversion.

The report editor is NOT a report editor, it's just the standard website rich text editor, to actually edit report (adding removing fields) you need to edit the qweb template source code (but you can use the HTML Ace editor instead of the ir.ui.view textarea).

If you have useful feedback about the dozens of reports we converted, please post them here, but if you want to discuss the website RTE editor itself please do it in an other thread.

In the future (maybe post v8) we might add t-field edition possible from the wysiwyg interface but it's not planned this release.