Re: OpenERP CMS & eCommerce

2014-01-28 Mantavya Gajjar <mga@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> RSS
> for the New / Blogs section of the Website

If we don't use the same approach, users will need to subscribe 3 times to
your site to get 3  different informations, when you can share all of them
with the same approach.

I am with you we need iCal too! for event and wishlist for ecommerce but
not the same and/or replace the "Simple RSS feed".

For example, I am a lover of feed, and even you can automate a lot of
things with this simple standard.

A REALLY good example mix with "ITTT" https://ifttt.com/ with a simple ITTT
+ rss you can turn on your coffee machine ;-) this is why IMHO we need rss
per model and it is NOT excluyent from what you mentioned my friend mga!

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.