Re: CMIS connector

I just filled in their contact form.

I will let you know if there is something available to test and where it is.

Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hello, I think it is in production somewhere...
call syleam, the code should be here :
https://www.google.com/search?q=syleam+cmis

Cordialement
INVITU
Computer & Network Engineering
BP 32 - 98713 Papeete - French Polynesia
Tél: +689 46 11 99 contact@xxxxxxxxxx www.invitu.com