Re: CMIS connector

2014-01-28 18:11, Maxime Chambreuil skrev:
I guess so. It looks like the appropriate library to use.

>>>Apache Chemistry cmislib is a CMIS <http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/cmis-spec-v1.0.html> client library for Python.

A problem with CMIS is that its only a client-library. A better solution would be that knowledge-management can store documets and act like a CMIS-server.

Regards,

Anders Wallenquist

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

Very interesting, Maxime,

Do you plan to use the Apache Chemistry Python cmislib?

Regards,

Brice

2014-01-28 Maxime Chambreuil <maxime.chambreuil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:maxime.chambreuil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hello everyone,

    We have a request to interface OpenERP with a document management
    system using CMIS.

    We have 3 scenarii :

     1. Store OpenERP files and attachments in the DMS
     2. Get the files from the DMS when the OpenERP user opens it
     3. Browse the DMS to attach a file to an OpenERP record

    I would like to know if there is something available toward that
    or if anyone has started working on it.

    If you are interested by the subject, I may start something on
    https://launchpad.net/knowledge-addons.

    Regards,
-- Maxime Chambreuil
    +1 (514) 276-5468 #126 <tel:%2B1%20%28514%29%20276-5468%20%23126>

Brice MUANGKHOT