Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

Hi Fabien,

Yes, I know, but look at the following print (tested on qweb-report
branch), you see that columns are scraped, total of group by aren't here so
in the end it isn't usable.

That's very sad, cause honestly, it'll be a sooo amzing feature to have
proper report this way :)

No ?

Joël

--