v7: contact working for two companies? Possible?

I remember reading in the release notes from version 7:

   - *base_contact*: deprecated by the new Contact approach of OpenERP
   v7.0. We plan to release a specific module for the only feature which is
   not covered by the OpenERP 7.0 address book:  one person working for
   several companies with different job positions ;

What I can find (other than others looking for this)

In August, a forums post linking to a spreadsheet testing different
partner/contact scenarios suggesting (I think) base_contact *SHOULD* be
installed for v7
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApBDHVRYo-q5dE1Xa0Q0clNkeFFaeXZMcnRaZE5kZmc#gid=0

But I don't see a merged module to install.

Has this been addressed?  Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ray Carnes.

[image: Ursa Information Systems]

*Ray Carnes - Implementation Strategy*

Ursa Information Systems
1706 Plum Lane, Suite 127
Redlands, California, 92374

*Office:     1-855-URSA ERP x 703              1-855-877 2377 x 703Mobile:
  1-909-864-4576*

PNG image

Follow ups