Treatment for old bugs in V8

Hello every one, I have some toughs here, there are bugs in the main
branches web, addons and server, that are not fixed and will not be fixed
in V7 because they suppose major changes to the ORM and are very complex to
include in a stable version here is a very simple example:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1229997

My questions are:
- are most/some/all  of this bugs going to be fixed in V8?
- if they are going to be fixed, is there a way to know wich ones are?

I know there is a lot of work to do when you release a new version, and I
know that including this kind of bug fixing in new releases can make
developments a nightmare, but I really hope that we dont have to report the
same bug in a new version.

Thanks in advance.

--

Ing. Oscar Alcalá Rivera
*312-107-1704* · oszckar@xxxxxxxxx <ozckar@xxxxxxxxx>

Vauxoo SA
Tlf: *3123111122*

*México*

*Open Source Enthusiast*
     [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/oscarolar> [image:
linkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/oscar-alcal%C3%A1/3b/a79/922>
   [image: Google+] <http://plus.google.com/107659954580035981067/posts>

[image: eco] No me imprimas si no es necesario. Protejamos el medio ambiente

Follow ups