Re: OpenERP RD developments, NIH syndrome and strategy

Hi Antony,

Le 24/01/2014 02:49, Antony Lesuisse a écrit :
We plead guilty about not communicating enough about the developments
going on at openerp. We prefer spending more time on fixing bugs and
developing awesomefeatures :)

As you probably know, EVERYTHING we do is publicly available on
launchpad and runbot.openerp.com but there are thousands of branches and
it can be a maze for the layman.
> [...]

Thanks for taking time to explain all this !

I still have a question :
months ago OpenERP announced a project to handle mails in a new way