Re: OpenERP RD developments, NIH syndrome and strategy

I agree with Holger. People doesn't to be convinced (they already are) they
need to be informed.

Such mail didn't needed one man day to be written. You mainly spend much
more time to justify yourself in discussion where people are asking to be
informed about what is going on. while you could by pass all this by
sending a mail time to time to say : "hello! We are working on this and
this. We love you! The openerp community rocks!", no more than that and I
think that this community deserve at least this mail... Plus beers and
chocolates but that's another story.

Great job by the way!