Re: Migrate from OpenERP V7.0 Custom to OpenERP SAAS-2 Custom

Le 31/01/2014 16:34, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero a écrit :
(...)
First of all, attach migration services to a services pack (OpenERP enterprise) is not good for everyone.
(...)
Right you are!
All the more as migrations are usually driven by experts on the customer's side, whereas the support is aimed at newbies. Also, my humble experience shows that the support team is clearly not experienced enough to understand/care about/want to be in charge of most bugs. Basically as long as the sever doesn't burst into flames, it's not bug to their eyes.

On the other hand, I was told we can actually buy the migration service without a continuous support agreement, but it costs the double. So the optimistic me takes this as a 50% discount. Helps me feel better about it. Only a little.

Lionel.