Re: Branch Saas and stable 7.0

7.0 wont be updated, it's a stable branch and only bugfixes are merged, and no database changes are allowed.

sass-<n> are snapshots of trunk we deploy on the the saas, we are now at saas-3, the v8 release will based on a saas-n branch, prboably saas-4 or saas-5. The release process of v8 will simply be a bzr push of saas-n to 8.0. We will push a branch used in production on saas for at least one month. So it will really be stable from the first day of release (unlike previous releases which had a few month of stabilisation even after the release).

We wished to do the release at community days (that i was expecting to happen in april) but as they are planned for the beginning of june we might do it earlier.