Concerns about security with OpenERP v8

Dear OpenERP,

At Camptocamp we are more and more concerned about the lack of security
settings in OpenERP.

With the v7 we had a great new tools with the security rules which allows
us to give rights at object level. This is a great feature but you have to
go further.

More and more of our customers ask us to do some fine tuning about security
are our possibilities are very limited (ie :  object inherited)

Just an exemple :
Very commonly, people using Project & Timesheets modules want to separate
financial informations (trhough the analytic account link) from hours
informations...

Problem : the analytic account and project are inheritated -> difficult to
set that the project manager is able to do a financial follow up,
see/create invoices + able to see hours of members of the projects BUT the
simple member of the project can only see his own Timesheet lines in
details but see the overall hours followup on the task he works... I can
add that even the project manager should not have acces to the whole
accounting...

We have many example like this one and I am very concern that security
settings improvement is not even in the next improvement topics...

Please OpenERP do not miss that  issue, customers are really concerned
about the lack of security possibilities.

Then my question is simple : Do you have anything plan on this topic for v8
or next versions? What possibilities do we have ? Are we in a dead end here
?

Thank you

Frederic Clementi

Cordialement,