Re: Announcing CMS and eCommerce

Thats great, looking good.

I mentioned that Enapps also planned to release something last week which
would have worked well for the BI. The idea was to implement a module that
allows materialisation of certain views as supported by Postgres 9.3

However, we decided not to create a standalone module unfortunately as its
easier to implement in the core, so please Fabien feel free to take this
forward for development.

We have done it as a prototype and it works really well.

The sales order analysis materialised this way allows us to:

1 - save server resources which before would overload the memory.

2 -  The analysis view is usable with large number of orders (1mln+) and
without the wait of SQL to be processed.

3 - Certain operators can have the ability to refresh the materialised
view, or tied up with the triggers.

Regards,

*Vadim Chobanu*

Managing Partner

[image: enapps logo email]

T: +44 020 8090 9222

M: +44 079 3923 0959

E: vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxx

W: www.enapps.co.uk

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Address: 88 Wood Street; 10th floor; London EC2V 7RS

Registered in England No: 07746264

Reg. VAT No. GB 124 1001 86