Re: Announcing CMS and eCommerce

Great !

A couple questions...
So from now on bugs can be reported normally on LP ?
Should we continue to follow website-al branch, or any pending issues will go directly to trunk?

Regards,
-Mario

On 02/01/2014 09:47 AM, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
Dear community,

Yesterday we merged the CMS and eCommerce modules in trunk. This mean you can test it on our online SaaS offer.

To test these features, you easily start a free trial here:
https://www.openerp.com/start?app=website

Some of the features you may want to test:
    - CMS (website builder)
    - eCommerce
    - Public Events
    - Blogs
    - BI (go on any graph view)
- Quote Builder (module: website_quote), create a quotation with a template
    - Improved open chatter: create a lead by sending an email

Let us know what you think about these developments so that we can fine tune before releasing the v8.

These features are available now on our cloud offer and will be available in v8, when it will be released before the community days. (4-5-6 of June)

A few IRL events are organized to showcase these features:
- Paris: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/inscription-presentations-cms-ecommerce-et-temoignage-client-openerp-paris-france-9904512664 - Bruxelles: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/presentation-of-the-website-builder-ecommerce-brussels-belgium-tickets-10313228143 - Finland: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openerp-tour-helsinki-finland-registration-10000141693
  - San Francisco: http://www.meetup.com/openerp/

Thanks,

--
Fabien