Re: Fwd: Partner firstname

Hello,

Thank for the works provided

I have reviewed
https://code.launchpad.net/~nemry/partner-contact-management/7.0-partner-firstname/+merge/202713
except
some neat picks I'm ok with it principle.
This is true only in the scope of a simple partner first name, last name
management and to keep this module compatible with his original purpose.

But it appears that community needs a more generic module that will
replace/englobe partner_firstname and some others to address the full
problematic exposed in this mail thread.
Community should probably start a new blueprint and branch for that.

Regards

Nicolas