Re: OpenERP New Website: Community Page

I would like to have a clear and small "start here" section with links
to the right documents, split between developers and
functional/decisionmakers.

IMHO newcomers tend to get lost with the wrong choices (like trying to
develop on old tarballs, or, even on windows).

For example, for developers, we could have something like the "First
steps" in django:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/#first-steps