Re: OpenERP New Website: Community Page

Hello Fabien,

I think that there are a couple different types of people out there looking
for information on OpenERP.  There are technical folks and end users.  I
think that the community would need to clearly differentiate where these
types of people should go for more info.

For Developers looking to work with Openerp, getting started guides and
video tutorials.  I'm new to OpenERP, and as one community member
mentioned, Launchpad is daunting for newbies, especially those developers
used to Github.

For those that are trying to evaluate OpenERP for their business, it's hard
to find case studies that relate to there industry, so it would be
interesting to see an area where people could post their success stories
using OpenERP and how they got started.

Thanks,
Nick Burdick