Re: Re-Compute storable function field

Il 06/02/2014 15:51, Christopher Ormaza ha scritto:
I had the same problem, I resolved it as follows:

  * Create a class with one field of type datetime
  * The class had wanted to recalculate the fields without the
    intervention of some other process will add the datetime field as
    a trigger of the other class
  * Create a cron that was responsible for writing the datetime field
    which is sent to recalculate the fields of the class wanted to work

It's a little cumbersome but it worked me