Re: Re-Compute storable function field

Hi,
If it's for a developper, just drop the column in postgres, restart the server and update the module.
Lionel.

Le 06/02/2014 15:54, Francesco Apruzzese a écrit :

Too much work for a stupid problem. I think all our solutions arre valid but every solution require too time for this type of problem. I think a solution can be to add the possibility to pass a parameter to terminal when you lanch openerp that indcate to re-calculate the function. So a developer can test his code in a simplest way.