From a form : Back to first page of list instead of previous page

Hi,

We noticed this behaviour on all lists in OpenERP :
For example from partner list, we go to second or third page of a list,
then we click on an item to open the form
Then we click on the breadcrumb to go back to partner list and OpenERP
brings us to the first page of the list, which is very annoying

Is this a bug or is it the "normal" behavior ?

Note than the behavior is the same when we use internet browser back button

Thanks in advance for your answers

Jean-Marc

Follow ups