Re: [Merge] lp:~gdgellatly/openerp-product-attributes/partner-pricelist-7 into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Hi, Graeme, I think you are misunderstanding two concepts of community/OCA:

- OCB, where any backport must remain untouched from original fix proposed by OpenERP if possible.
- Community repositories for addons, where we want to get the best addons functionally and technically speaking for using as a common base.

This MP stands in the second case, and suggestions we are doing is to improve more the excellent functionality you bring here. If this can't be impossible technically, or because you don't have time to work on it, you only have to say it, and maybe anyone can make it.

About Markus comments, I'm not agree with them, because I think your approach is very good, but this is the place where we can discuss this, and I think this enriches even more contributions and our own knowledge (I have learned a lot since I started contributing).

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gdgellatly/openerp-product-attributes/partner-pricelist-7/+merge/202985
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.